We work with our acquisition clients exclusively and welcome your submissions!
1. 30,000 to 90,000 square feet or larger to purchase only. Nassau or western Suffolk Countynear the LI Expressway, with excellent parking. Prefer sewers.
2. 28,000 to 60,000 square feet or larger if partially occupied to purchase only. Sewers. Prefer Town of Babylon, western Suffolk. Parking for 50- 60 cars.
3. 35,000 to 45,000 square feet to purchase, Suffolk County, must have ceiling height of 18' or higher.
4. 10,000 square feet for lease. Needs to be on a main road with one overhead and one loading dock. Northern Nassau County.
5. 8,000 to 9,000 square feet of warehouse space for lease in western Nassau.
6. 7,000 to 8,000 square feet for lease with 10% office. Western Nassau, close to the Long Island Expressway.
7. 2 acres plus in the West Babylon Industrial area.
8. 7,000 to 8,000 square feet to lease, Nassau County - open to subleasing, especially with furniture and/or telephone system.