|The HUNT Advantage|
What are the ADVANTAGES of hiring a real estate department?
Corporate Representation establishes up front that your broker is your broker. For the same costs associated with a traditional broker, you can hire a real estate department for your firm, where rhetoric and vague promises give way to a pre-designed plan with a sequence of functions.
Here are the benefits of engaging Your Corporate Real Estate Departmentsm!
• Fiduciary Obligation - By signing a written contract, HUNT becomes your fiduciary agent, and must protect your interests, by law. By employing HUNT, confidentiality is assured, and agent actions are under your complete review and control. This is particularly true on the acquisition side, where traditional real estate brokers have a fiduciary responsibility to obtain the highest price for the seller or landlord. Your Corporate Real Estate Departmentsm now has the fiduciary responsibility to obtain the lowest possible price for you.
• Objectivity - One real estate advisor can provide objective advice: Use of multiple agents creates conflicts of interest and lack of objectivity. Through co-brokerage, you still have access to every available property in the marketplace, or in the case of real estate disposition, access to the customers of every real estate brokerage firm in the marketplace.
• Expertise - Your Corporate Real Estate Departmentsm has access to a full range of real estate services such as engineering, financing, space planning, relocation services and tel/com installation, often at a reduced cost to you. Full knowledge of the market history and landlord/seller negotiation tactics are available to you as well.
• Time - Your requirements do not have to be explained over and over to more than one broker. Your time and efforts can be reduced considerably. All real estate inquiries are simply referred to Your Corporate Real Estate Departmentsm.
• Fee – For real estate acquisition, no direct payment is due to HUNT since landlords and sellers are accustomed to paying brokerage commissions. Our contract specifies that our remuneration is to be a contingency fee paid by the seller or landlord. (Contract and retainer services are also available if you desire - ask for details.) You have no out of pocket expense in the acquisition process. For real estate disposition, our fees are competitive with market rates – you pay no more than usual, but receive the services of a fully staffed real estate department.